The Southeast Louisiana Clean Fuels Partnership (SLCFP) is an initiative of the U. S. Department of Energy through their Clean Cities Program and supported by the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources to promote clean transportation fuels and technologies that can greatly contribute to our energy independence. The goals of the SLCFP are:
- Provide support and project coordination for fleets interested in transitioning to cleaner fuels;
- Create partnership between producers, distributors, retailers and users to increase the availability of cleaner fuels and technologies; and
- Educate our stakeholders as to current trends and opportunities.
What We Do
Coordinate Project Implementation
- Provide recommendations based on a member’s fleet, infrastructure, and needs, including economic feasibility.
- Provide information on financial resources for clean transportation projects.
- Connect interested fleets with reputable alternative fuel/ technology providers.
- Provide PR for your alternative fuel or your alternative fuel vehicle fleet.
Provide Education on the Various Aspects of Clean Transportation Fuels and Technologies
- Keep members informed of the latest advantages, legislation and local events relating to alternative fuel vehicles and alternative fuels.
- Offer test drives in alternative fuel vehicles.
- Provide contacts with fleets that are using alternative fuels.
- Provide information on professional conferences dealing with alternative fuels, vehicles and fleets.
- Public and Private Fleet Managers and Maintenance Personnel
- Service Station Retailers
- Fuel, Vehicle, and Technology Producers and Distributors - Alternative & Traditional
- Legislators and Public Officials
- Universities and Research Groups
- Health Organizations
Download and share this information with the Southeast Louisiana Clean Fuels Partnership Handout.